Thursday 12 July 2007

Cardiff Hypnotherapist Launches Book To Help Women Become Man Magnets

***STOP PRESS***

Finally, I’ve released my latest book.

It’s taken a while.

A long while.

The idea has been growing for several years of writing a practical book to help women like you get their ideal man.

Sounds impossible?

Have you ever noticed how there is hardly anything out there written specifically to help women deal with things like:-

• Why don’t I seem to be able to communicate to men I like?
• This guy seemed so nice but turned out to be a complete jerk
• How can I tell if we share common values?
• Why didn’t he call me back?
• How can I let a man I like know it so he does call me back?

And of course, the one question that women ask when they are fed up with the dating bandwagon, "Is there something wrong with me?"

The majority of my therapy clients are women because put a higher premium on looking after themselves. After dealing with hundreds and hundreds of women over the years, you can’t not notice certain patterns emerge!

I also noticed certain typical problems that single women have, difficulties that women in relationships have in general relating to men and being able to have a deeply fulfilling, nurturing and mutually fulfilling relationship.

So after several years of research, the book has finally been written. I’ve decided to call it, “Become A Man Magnet!”

The newspapers were so interested that they sent someone out the other day to try to “catch me out” – to prove that the techniques did *NOT* work. I thought they were just coming to see about the book and ask me a few questions!

No, the journalist wanted results “on the spot.”

She challenged me, "Show me now how to become a Man Magnet."

I gulped. I was simply expecting to outline to Laura (the journalist) the inner steps you need to create the inner sense of happiness, clarity and expectation that will let YOU attract the right man.

Suffice to say, she was blown away with the techniques...and she only saw the tip of the iceberg.

This is an extract from the article she wrote for the Daily Echo afterwards:-

“I am a cynic about alternative therapies, but using the Man Magnet System, I did feel better about myself. I certainly didn’t expect to be as convinced by his methods as I was.

I realised some of my attitudes, approaches and even my demeanour were inadvertently a massive turn-off and were making me unattractive.

In fact, I wondered why my boyfriend had stuck with me for the last three-and-a-half years. Richard made me realise that only by changing myself would I be a happier person and more relaxed.”

- Laura Wright, Special Features Journalist
South Wales Echo, Cardiff, UK

If you know any women who want to improve or enhance their relationships and don’t know where to start, then give send them the link below. There is even a free online course for them to start to make progress. To find out what all the other women are talking about, go to:-

www.Become-A-Man-Magnet.com

Warm regards,
Richard
Thursday, 12 July 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.